OPERATIONS & ADMIN COORDINATOR | Part-time
Event Artillery is a fast-growing event hire company with an unwavering focus on providing quality, design-focused hire products. Our two warehouses in Malaga hold an extensive range of luxury hire items and we have a great team of full-time and casual staff who work alongside our clients to bring their concepts to life. We have a 'go above and beyond ' approach to our events and love what we do.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join, we are seeking an enthusiastic Operation Coordinator to join us on a part-time basis.
Our Operations Coordinator role is a fast-paced logistics and business administration position that covers, scheduling, rostering, invoicing, bookkeeping, payroll and stock control. The successful applicant will work closely with our team to ensure the smooth running of our business operations.
- Scheduling and managing deliveries & collections
- Coordinating staff, vehicles, and equipment for deliveries & warehouse teams
- Processing invoices and reconciling receipts
- Stock control and administration
- Data entry
This role would suit a highly detail orientated person who thrives on a challenge while possessing the following skills:
- Acute attention to detail
- Data entry, stock control and administrative skills
- Familiarity with cloud-based software
- Proficient in the use of Apple computers & Microsoft office suite
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a changing environment requiring flexibility and adjustment
- A fast-paced work style, particularly in peak seasons
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with Xero
- Payroll/bookkeeping skills
- More than three years' experience in the above
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, we would love to hear from you. To submit your application including a CV and cover letter please email firstname.lastname@example.org.