We are seeking a highly motivated Event Hire Coordinator to join our team. The successful applicant will have experience in the events and hospitality industry and has a great eye for style and details.
The role is broken into two parts, event hire sales (customer service) and logistics.
EVENT HIRE SALES
- Working with clients to create their dream wedding or event furniture hire order – this will require the candidate to offer trend and style advice in addition to sales.
- Creation of floor plans & mood boards to support client proposals
- The ideal candidate will have a like-minded aesthetic to EA and loves our style.
- Invoicing and payment confirmation
- Client sales meetings - will require after hours and occasional weekend work
- Event day furniture installations & set up on occassion
- Coordinating delivery schedules
- Liaising with Warehouse Manager and Drivers
- Team rosters
- Maintenance of stock control system
- Tracking deliveries and ensuring they are on schedule.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of event/hospitality/ logistics experience
- An understanding of event management.
- Great sense of style and how to put looks together - need to understand and love our style and have a grasp of event and wedding trends.
- Flexible and capable of working in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on details in logistics and admin
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude (willing to do what needs to be done).
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to work autonomously & with a team
- Excellent communication skills – Friendly, Fun and helpful!
- Awareness of Perth event venues/ willingness to learn the ins and outs.
We are looking for a great new addition to our team who will be reliable and hardworking but most importantly, loves what they do!
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV, cover letter and portfolio of previous work to email@example.com