Event Hire Assistant
We are a leading provider of beautiful and quality hire products to the Western Australian wedding and event industry.
We are offering a new opportunity for a detail-orientated, Event Hire Assistant to join our sales team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who can work autonomously, is highly motivated, energetic and has a strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and events experience as well an eye for detail and styling.
The role will include:
- Client liaison including:
- Responding to enquiries through phone, website and email
- Setting and attending client consultations in the showroom (may include some after hours and Saturday's)
- Quote incoming opportunities
- Follow up on outstanding quotes and convert inquiries to sales.
- Invoicing, taking payments & bond details
- Drive wedding industry sales
- Good product knowledge
- Keeping on top of trends & working with clients to assess their requirements and provide suitable options – requires the ability to offer trend and style advice in addition to sales.
- Occasional event day furniture installations
- Sales & reporting
- meet sales targets
- create monthly sales reports
- Generating wedding and corporate leads and building relationships with existing customers
After hours and weekend work will occasionally be required
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills – Friendly, Fun and helpful!
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail with a focus on logistics and admin will be a great advantage.
- Event coordination experience
- Passion for events and new trends / styling - great personal style
- Knowledge of our products and how they can work together
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to use Microsoft suite and CMS.
We are looking for a great new addition to our team who will be reliable, committed, trustworthy and hardworking!
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, we would love to hear from you. Please click the link below to submit your application including a CV.