EVENT HIRE CONSULTANT | Part-time
Event Artillery is a fast-growing event hire company with an unwavering focus on providing quality, design-focused hire products. Our two warehouses in Malaga hold an extensive range of luxury hire items and we have a great team of full-time and casual staff who work alongside our clients to bring their concepts to life. We have a 'go above and beyond ' approach to our events and love what we do.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join, we are seeking an enthusiastic Event Consultant to join us on a part-time basis. We are seeking an experienced event planner or stylist and has a great eye for style and strong attention to detail. This is not your typical 9 - 5, we work till we get the job done well!
If you are highly motivated, hard-working and can work autonomously we'd love to hear from you.
- Working with clients to create their dream wedding or event hire order – this will require the candidate to offer trend and style advice in addition to sales of our hire range.
- Creation of floor plans & mood boards to support client proposals and promote sales.
- The ideal candidate will have a like-minded aesthetic to EA and loves our style.
- Quoting of the above proposals
- Invoicing and payment confirmation
- Client sales meetings - will require after hours and occasional weekend work
- Event day furniture installations & set up where required.
- Sales Reporting
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of event management or styling/hospitality experience
- Great sense of style and how to put looks together - need to understand and love our style and have a grasp of event and wedding trends.
- Flexible and capable of working in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on details in logistics and admin
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude (willing to do what needs to be done).
- Ability to problem-solve and go above and beyond.
- Excellent communication skills – Friendly, Fun and helpful!
- Awareness of Perth event venues/ willingness to learn the ins and outs.
We are looking for a great new addition to our team who will be reliable and trustworthy, but most importantly, loves what they do!
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, we would love to hear from you. To submit your application including a CV, cover letter and portfolio of previous work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.